The City Street Division has the responsibility of maintaining thousands of signs in De Soto. There are three different groups of signs throughout the City. These groups include:
- Regulatory Signs (stop, speed limit, one-way, no parking, etc.)
- Warning Signs (intersection ahead, watch children, curve, park entrances, etc.)
- Information Signs (street names, etc.)
- These signs are located throughout the community.
To report missing or damaged signs, call:
Public Works Division
(636) 586-2499 0r (636) 586-8891 – after 5pm or Weekends.