Currently the City of De Soto has six different boards which include; Board of Adjustment, Park Board, P&Z Board, Library Board, IDA Board, and the Cemetery Board. Each group meets at various times listed below.
- Cemetery Board meets on the 3rd Tuesday the months of April, May, September, October and November at 6:30 P.M.
- Library Board meets 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 P.M.
- Planning Commission meets fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 P.M.
- Park Board meets 2nd Tuesday in January, April, July and October at 6:30 P.M.
- The purpose of the Planning and Zoning board is to hear and decide appeals on matters relating to the enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance. The board meets when necessary
For additional information regarding the boards please contact City Hall.